A LADY WHO WAS DUMPED 12 HOURS TO HER WEDDING DAY | Kenya Posts
 




This lady goes by the name Scovia Atieno from Ahero in  the lake side.Atieno met a European by the name James (not real name)  in the  year 2012.The two falled in love and we could describe it as the love at first sight.The guy had travelled all way from Germany to come to Africa specifically Kenya to meet a black lady whose photos had  made him get attracted to the lady.Scovia recalls that the time they spent with this German was the happiest moments of her life”The three weeks my fiancée spent with me were the best times of my life.I introduced the man to my son and they hit it off immediately. They even spent most of the time together doing shopping and fishing.”
SEE ALSO:

Scovia recalls also the Her German fiancée had also offered to adopt her son and when he moved back to his country he even sent money for the upkeep and the little son school fees.She took her son to a better school.It was clear that their life had drastically changed after she met her German fiancée.The man also insisted that they move to a more cosy apartment in Mtwapa as he was ready to chip in and help in paying for the rent.
“After that the man never visited Kenya for three years but we both remained in touch,we would talk everyday.We had time to plan our wedding and I even went further to start my German classes so that I could easily relocate without any trouble.”Scovia continues to add that”We had planned a wedding that would cost us 1.2million.Our guest would comprise of only 50 from my homeland Ahero and others would be friends.”

A BRIDE BUSTED WITH THE BEST MAN IN BED 12 HOURS TO HER WEDDING


The hubby to become came to Kenyan so that we could get married.Everything turned upside down when my spouse met this fine lady who was a German and befriended  the lady.The lady warned my spouse against marrying a local lady from Kenya.That same night on the eve of the wedding,I was to get married on 27th January at 10:00AM  but on 26th January at 10:00PM there was my fiancée calling me informing that he had cancelled the marriage and after a short argument that ensued the fiancée walked away and left Scovia with all the rented  items that could be used for the wedding.I had huge bills that I had to settle.This came as a surprise and I did not expect it could happen like that.All my 50 guests has arrived from Ahero and it was very heartbreaking.My son got stressed by the whole issue and he asked me never to get married to any man again.
SEE ALSO:

5 CRAZY THINGS DONE BY LONELY WOMEN DURING VALENTINE’S DAY Part 1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top