PHOTOS OF POPULAR MASSAGE PALOUR IN NAIROBI WITH EXTRAS…THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE ON WEEKENDS | Kenya Posts
 

Guys ,this is the place to be on weekends after a whole week of hardwork,waking up early in the morning and coming home late in the night.Hardwork without some bed game makes a guy a dull man.
Here is a photo of a popular massage palour in Nairobi that I visited and I found their services excellent.I managed to take  photos of the ladies who serviced me and for sure  I enjoyed  the service.Am now a regular client.Am attracted to the place because of excellent services that I received.The place is very clean with cosy massage beds and if you need extras are available.See  a photo one of the massage models posing in the bed.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top